Yes Lifecycle Marketing
This article covers:
Navigate to the Yes Lifecycle Marketing tile in the Integrations section of Lytics.
- Select Authorizations.
Click New authorization
You will be prompted for a API User & Key. Follow the instructions to [request API User-Key pair] from Yes Lifecycle Marketing)
- Enter a description for the authorization.
- Click Authorize.
Export to Yesmail 360i
Initiating this workflow exports a Lytics Audience to a Yesmail List
|Name||lytics_segment slug name|
|Identifiers||custom, usually email|
|Type||add & remove|
- Connect Lytics to Yesmail if you have not previously done so. See Authentication above.
- Select Export List.
Configure the work
- Segments: select the segments to send to Yesmail
- ID Field: select the Lytics field that contains the identifying field in Yesmail (usually "Email Address")
- Email Field: select the Lytics field that contains the email address field in Yesmail (usually "Email Address")
- Map Fields: [optional] map Lytics user fields to Yesmail contact fields to update additional Yesmail contact data
- Clear Lists: [optional] when starting a new work, checking this option will clear the selected Yesmail List before adding starting the export
- Click Start Export. Contacts should be available in the Yesmail List within a few minutes of starting the work. Larger audiences may take a few hours to be completely added to the segments.