Export Lytics Segments to Yahoo Ads Custom Audiences to be more precise with your ad spend by targeting the right users. By connecting Lytics to Yahoo, you can increase your return on ad spend dramatically.
- Getting Started
- Export a Lytics segment to Yahoo Ads
- Configure Your Export
- Using Custom Audiences in campaigns
To set up and authorize the Lytics Yahoo integration, log into your Lytics account and click on the Data menu tab.
- Navigate to the Yahoo integration in the Integrations section.
- Select Authorizations.
Click New Authorization.
Log in to Yahoo Ads to authorize the API integration.
- After agreeing, you will be redirected back to Lytics.
- Enter a description for the authorization.
Export a Lytics segment to Yahoo Ads
|Exports to||Gemini Custom Audience|
|Name||Name defined by user or |
|Mapped Fields||it's necessary to define which field represents the emails addresses|
|Type||add, no removal|
Starting an export will create a Custom Audience by uploading a Lytics segment into Yahoo Ads. Lytics can match email addresses. After the initial export (details below), the sync will run continuously, adding users into the Custom Audience as users enter the Lytics segment. The Yahoo API currently doesn't support removals from custom audiences.
Configure Your Export
Now that you added your Yahoo Ads account to Lytics, you can begin the export of a Lytics segment of users to a Yahoo Custom Audience.
You'll be presented with a few options to configure the export.
- Advertiser Account ID: Yahoo Ads account where the Custom Audience will be created
- Audience: Lytics Segment to export
- Email Field: Field in Lytics that contains the user's email. The default value is set to
In the Advanced Options area it is possible to define:
- Audience Name: Name to be used for the audience in Yahoo. If none is defined, the Custom Audience will be named as
Lytics_+ Segment Name
- Audience Description: Description to be used for the audience in Yahoo. If none is defined, the Custom Audience will have an empty description
Using Custom Audiences in campaigns
After some time synchronizing, the exported segments from Lytics will be visible in the Yahoo Gemini dashboard. The syncronizing time depends on how big is the segment exported, usually it takes 24 hours to see the user's count updated.