Connect Maropost to Lytics to import user and email activity data from Maropost.
This article covers:
Before You Begin
You will need to be an administrator of your Maropost account.
- Navigate to the Maropost app in the Integrations section of Lytics.
Navigate to the Authorizations section.
Click the New authorization button.
To authorize Maropost you need the following things:
- Account #
The account number is the digit in your maropost url, (e.g., when you log into maropost and your url looks like
http://app.maropost.com/accounts/4/dashboard, then the account number is "4").
To get an Api Key in Maropost, do the following:
- Scroll over your username name in the top right corner
- Select Connections
- On the connections page choose Api Keys
Click Add Key
Generate a new key. Make sure at least Campaigns, Account, Contacts, and Reports are selected and Add.
- Copy the newly generated Api Key and use it in the Lytics auth.
Import Maropost User and Email Activity Data
|Frequency||Users: Daily at midnight PST, Activity: Hourly|
|User fields||email, first_name, last_name, phone, custom fields, fax|
|Provider fields||subscribe, remove tags, add tags, account ID|
|User activity||opens, clicks, unsubs, bounces|
- Authorize Lytics with Maropost, if you have not previously done so.
- Select Import Users & Email Activity from the list of workflows available.
- To configure the import, select the Maropost lists from which to import user data. Activity data from the past 180 days will be imported. To only import user data, uncheck Activity. - This import will run continuously by default. - If you would like to do a one-time import, uncheck "Keep Updated" in the Advanced Options section in the Lytics workflow form.