Export Lytics audiences to Google AdWords remarketing lists.
This Document covers
Before You Begin
You will need the email address and password for the Google account authorized for Google Adwords you wish to export audiences to.
NOTE: You only need to authenticate your account once.
In Lytics, navigate to the Google Adwords integration in the Integrations section.
- Click Export to Adwords customer match list.
- Click Add new authorization.
When prompted, log in to the Google account you wish to authorize and follow the steps per Google's directions.
In the Description field, enter a description to differentiate authorizations within your Lytics account. It should be descriptive of the user or account that authorized it to prevent confusion as additional authorizations for the same tool or tools are added.
Export to an AdWords Remarketing List
|Exports to||Adwords remarketing list|
|Name||Lytics + segment name|
|Identifiers||email, SHA256 email, mobile ID, phone number, or the combination of first name, last name, country code, and zip code|
|Segment Exports||user selected segment|
|Type||add, no removal|
Export a Lytics audience to Google Adwords.
NOTE: There are three type of customer lists in Adwords: Email, Mobile ID, and User info. To export to an email list, the Email or Hashed Email field is required. For a Mobile ID list, the Mobile ID field is required, and for a user info list you should set the fields in the Advanced Options.
- In Lytics, navigate to the Google Adwords integration in the Integrations section.
- Export to Adwords customer match list.
- Select the authorization you would like to use.
- In the Adwords Account drop-down, select the Adwords account you want to use.
- (Optional) In the Managed Account drop-down, select the managed account to create the remarketing list in. If omitted the Adwords Account will be used.
- In the Audience drop-down, select the Lytics audience to export to Adwords remarketing list. Users will be updated as they enter or exit this audience.
- In the Email Field drop-down, select the Lytics field that contains the email address of your users.
- (Optional) In the SHA256 Email drop-down, select the Lytics field that contains the SHA256 hashed email address.
- (Optional) In the Mobile ID drop-down, select this field to match by mobile ID instead of email. If Mobile ID is selected, it must be the only field selected.
- (Optional) Click > Show Advanced Options to reveal additional settings.
- Phone Number Field: Select the field that maps to the user's phone number.
- First Name Field: Select the field that maps to the user's first name. Name matching works with the location cues selected below. All four fields, first name, last name, country, and zip must be mapped and available for the user to get a match.
- Last Name Field: Select te field that maps to the user's last name.
- Country Code: Select the field that maps to the user's two letter country code.
- Zip Code: Select the field that maps to the user's zip code.
- Click Start Export.