This document covers:
Before You Begin
You will need your Appreciation Engine API key and the brand ID you will want to import users and activity from.
NOTE: You will only need to authenticate your account once per brand ID and API key.
From Data > Integrations select the Appreciation Engine tile.
Navigate to the Authorizations section.
- Click the New authorization button.
- In the API Key text box, enter your Appreciation Engine API key.
- In the Brand ID text box, enter the brand ID you want to import user and activity data from.
In the Description text box, enter a description for this authentication.
- Click Authorize to save the authorization.
Import Users and Activity Feed
|User fields||first_name, last_name, city, state, country, country code, address, address line 2, postal code, home phone, mobile phone, email, facebook username,facebook user id, facebook followers count, twitter username, twitter followers count, twitter id,|
|Provider fields||id, score, brand affinity|
|User activity||service name, activity content/track name, activity type|
|Click URL param||none|
Import all users and activity feed data.
- From Data > Integrations select the Appreciation Engine tile.
- Select the Import Users and Activity Feed workflow.
- Select the authorization you created in previous step.
- (Optional) If you want to backfill activity data, enter the Activity Backfill Start Date in yyyy-mm-dd format. If left blank it will default to the current date. this will only be used if the backfill end date is set. Data between this date an the current date will not be imported.
- (Optional) If you want to backfill activity data, enter the Activity Backfill End Date in yyyy-mm-dd format. If left blank no backfill of activity will occure. No activity before this date will be imported.
- (Optional) If you want this integration to keep user and activity data updated, select the Keep Updated checkbox.
- Click Start Import.
Users & activity feed data should begin appearing in the
appreciation_engine_activity streams within a few minutes of starting the import.