Authorizations Get an Upgrade
We've made significant improvements to the process of creating and maintaining your authorizations. These changes come as the second iteration in our series of updates to the Lytics integrations section. See a recap of the first round of changes.
All accounts now have access to the following capabilities:
- New, streamlined flow for creating authorizations, providing more context on the supported jobs per authorization method.
- Edit the name/description of authorizations for improved clarity when working with multiple authorizations for a provider.
- Delete authorizations directly via the UI to keep your account current with only valid and active authorizations.
Other enhancements include:
- Improved provider selection page that displays the available job types per provider including import, export, enrich, etc.
- Edit the name/description of existing jobs to distinguish between different jobs running across providers.
- New activity metrics for jobs and authorizations that give more visibility into how your data is flowing in and out of Lytics.
For more information, see the Authorizations Dashboard documentation.
In the final iterations of this release, we will be adding a new flow for creating jobs, health indicators, better filters, and diagnostic information to further streamline your day-to-day workflows using Lytics.