Zendesk Connect: Audience Export
Zendesk Connect manages proactive customer communication across channels, to deliver better customer experiences at scale. Export Lytics audiences to Zendesk Connect to reach your desired audiences on Zendesk Connect channels.
- Implementation Type: Server-side.
- Implementation Technique: REST API with Audience triggers.
- Frequency: Real-time.
- Resulting data: User Profiles and User Fields.
Users are updated in Zendesk according to the Identifier Field selected in the configuration. If the user does not yet exist in Zendesk, it will be created.
User fields selected in the configuration will be added to the Zendesk profile as user attributes. An additional attribute will be added, which will include the slug of the Lytics audience being exported and the current membership status for the user in the audience, e.g.
This integration utilizes the Zendesk Connect API to send user data. Once the export is started the workflow will:
- Enter events will be generated for all current members of the audience if the Existing Users option is selected during the Configuration.
- Every time a user enters or exits the audience, the export will send the user and its fields via the
/v2/identify/batchendpoint. If the event is an enter, the audience slug attribute will be set to
true. If the event is an exit, the audience slug attribute will be set to
- Mapped fields are updated in Zendesk every time an event for the user is processed.
By default, Lytics exports the following fields to Zendesk Connect.
|Lytics User Field||Description||Zendesk Connect Field||Type|
|email optional||Email Address||first_name||string|
|first_name optional||First Name||first_name||string|
|last_name optional||Last Name||last_name||string|
Follow these steps to set up and configure an export of Taboola: Export CSV in the Lytics platform.
- Navigate to the Integrations section of Lytics and select Zendesk.
- Select Workflows from the menu on the left.
- Select Zendesk Connect Audience Export from the list of workflows.
- Select the Authorization you previously set up.
- From the Audience Name input, select the name of the audience that contains the users to export data from.
- From the Identifier Field input, select the field that contains a user's identifier.
- (Optional) From the Email Field input, select the field that contains a user's email.
- (Optional) From the First Name Field input, select the field that contains a user's first name.
- (Optional) From the Last Name Field input, select the field that contains a user's last name.
- From the Fields to Export input, select a list of user fields to export.
- Select the Existing Users checkbox to immediately push users who currently exist in the selected Lytics audience. Leaving it unselected will only push users as they enter or exit the audience.
- Click the Start Export button to start the work.