Yahoo: Partner Match
Add a Partner Identifier to your users (PXID) to use across the yahoo platform.
- Implementation Type: Server-side
- Implementation Technique: REST API, Audience triggers
- Frequency: Real-time
- Resulting data: User fields
This integration utilizes the Yahoo Data X API to send user match data to Yahoo. Once the export is started the job will:
- Add users in the Lytics audience to a batch of users to send to Yahoo
- if user is missing a PXID, a new one will be generated.
- if using EMAIL as the identifier, and the identifier is not a valid SHA256 hash, the identifier will be hashed then added to the batch.
- Push the batch to DataX Partner match
- PXIDs will be sent to the Lytics
yahoo_partner_matchstream allowing the ID to be joined to the Lytics user profile.
- Repeat steps 1-3 every 10 minutes.
The following fields are included in the default mapping of the
|Source Field||Lytics User Field||Description||Type|
|gpadvid||google_aid||Current Google Advertising ID||string|
|hashed_email||email_hash_sha256||Hashed Email Address (SHA 256)||string|
|ixid||yahoo_id||Yahoo Cookie ID||string|
|gpadvid||google_aids ||Google Advertising IDs||string|
|zip4||zip4||ZIP + 4||string|
Follow these steps to set up and configure an export job for Yahoo in the Lytics platform. If you are new to creating jobs in Lytics, see the Jobs Dashboard documentation for more information.
- Select Yahoo from the list of providers.
- Select the export job type from the list.
- Select the Authorization you would like to use or create a new one.
- Enter a Label to identify this job you are creating in Lytics.
- (Optional) Enter a Description for further context on your job.
- Select the audience to export.
- Complete the configuration steps for your job.
- From the Identifier Type input, select the type of identifier used to identify users.
- From the Email Field input, select the field that contains the identifier to tie to the PXID.
- (optional) In the PXID text box, select the field that contains the PXID to use for partner matching, if left empty new PXIDs will be generated.
- Click the Start Job button to start the job.