Yahoo: DataX Export Audience
Export users to Yahoo DataX for targeting across Yahoo's platform.
- Implementation Type: Server-side
- Implementation Technique: REST API, Audience triggers
- Frequency: Real-time
- Resulting data: User Fields, audience membership
This integration utilizes the Yahoo Data X API to manage the taxonomy and send user data to an audience in Yahoo. Once the export is started the job will:
- Verify exported fields and audience exist in existing taxonomy, updating the taxonomy if they don't
- Create a small batch of users to update
- Update users in DataX
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 every 10 minutes
The fields exported to Yahoo DataX are configurable, but will at minimum include the selected identifier and audience name.
Follow these steps to set up and configure an export job for Yahoo in the Lytics platform. If you are new to creating jobs in Lytics, see the Jobs Dashboard documentation for more information.
- Select Yahoo from the list of providers.
- Select the export job type from the list.
- Select the Authorization you would like to use or create a new one.
- Enter a Label to identify this job you are creating in Lytics.
- (Optional) Enter a Description for further context on your job.
- Select the audience to export.
- Complete the configuration steps for your job.
- From the Identifier Type input, select the type of identifier used to identify the users. Raw email fields will be hashed before being sent to DataX.
- From the Identifier Field input, select the field that contains the ID to use for identifying the user.
- (optional) From the Fields input, select the user attributes you would like to upload to DataX.
- Click the Start job button to start the job