If you haven't already done so, you will need to setup a Wistia account before you begin the process described below.
To access your Wistia data, you'll need to get an API token from Wistia. Follow the directions in the Wistia Data API docs to create a new API token for Lytics to use.
Note: You will need to select both Read all project and video data and Read detailed stats permissions for the key.
- Navigate to Wistia in the Integrations section of Lytics.
- Navigate to Authorizations.
- Click Add new authorization.
- In the API Token field, enter the Wistia API Key created above.
- In the Description box, enter a name for your authorization.
- Click Authorize.
You are now ready to start a workflow with Wistia.