If you haven't already done so, you will need to setup a Wistia account before you begin the process described below. To access your Wistia data, you'll need to get an API token from Wistia. Follow the directions in the Wistia Data API docs to create a new API token for Lytics to use.
Note: You will need to select both Read all project and video data and Read detailed stats permissions for the key.
If you are new to creating authorizations in Lytics, see the Authorizations Dashboard documentation for more information.
- Select Wistia from the list of providers.
- Select the Wistia method for authorization.
- Enter a Label to identify your authorization.
- (Optional) Enter a Description for further context on your authorization.
- Enter your API Token.
- Click Save Authorization.