If your endpoint requires authorization either passing a token via a query string or request header, create an authorization using the following steps.
However, if your webhooks endpoint is able to accept data via
POST requests without any authorization information in the request, you can move to next step of creating Webhook Audience Triggers.
- Select Webhooks from the list of providers.
- Select the Provide authorization as request header or parameter method/
- Enter a Label to identify your authorization.
- (Optional) Enter a Description for further context on your authorization.
- In the Webhook Request Headers textbox, enter headers for the webhooks URL that will be used in the workflow. Please enter in the form of
key: valuein the textbox. Add a new line for each header.
- If your webhooks URL accepts the authorization in the form of request parameters, please enter URL parameters in the Webhook Request Parameters textbox. Please enter in the form of
key1=value&key2=valuein the textbox.
- Click Save Authorization.