If you haven't already done so, you will need to set up a Versium account before you begin the process described below.
If you are new to creating authorizations in Lytics, see the Authorizations Dashboard documentation for more information.
- Select Versium from the list of providers.
- Select the Versium API Key method for authorization.
- In the Label text box, enter a name for the authorization
- (Optional) In the Description text box, enter a description for this authorization
- In the API Key password box, enter your API Key credential. See the Versium API documentation for information on creating API keys.
- Click Save Authorization.