Unified ID 2.0: Enrich Users
Enrich Lytics users to add Unified ID 2.0 to their user profile. Use this UID to identify consumers to target with more relevant ad campaigns.
- Implementation Type: Server-side.
- Implementation Technique: REST API, Audience triggers.
- Frequency: Real-time.
- Resulting data: User fields, raw event data.
This integration utilizes Unified ID 2.0 api to obtain and import UID2.0 for Lytics Users. Please refer to the documentation on Unified ID to learn more about it.
Each job run will proceed as follows:
- Creates a temporary Lytics Audience with users that have email or email hash configured during job creation.
- Sends the email or email hash to Unified ID endpoint to acquire the user's UID2.0. Users are enriched every minute or when the queue reaches 1000 users.
- Sends user's UID2.0 data in stream
uid_enrichmentso that it can be mapped as a user profile field.
The following fields are included in the default mapping of the
|Source Field||Lytics User Field||Description||Type|
|email ||Email Address||string|
|email_hash_sha256||email_hash_sha256||Hashed Email Address (SHA 256)||string|
|unified_id||unified_id||Unified ID 2.0||string|
|unified_ts||unified_ts||Unified ID 2.0 Last Updated Time||Date|
Follow these steps to set up and configure an enrich job for Unified ID 2.0 in the Lytics platform. If you are new to creating jobs in Lytics, see the Jobs Dashboard documentation for more information.
- Select Unified ID 2.0 from the list of providers.
- Select the Enrich Lytics Users to Acquire Unified ID 2.0 job from the list under the Enrich category.
- Select the Lytics Managed Key authorization type.
- Enter a Label to identify this job you are creating in Lytics.
- (Optional) Enter a Description for further context on your job.
- From the Email Field input, select the Lytics user email field that will be mapped to the Unified ID 2.0. Either Email Field or Email Hash Field (SHA 256) must be selected.
- From the Email Hash Field (SHA 256) input, select the Lytics user email hash field that will be mapped to the Unified ID 2.0.
- Click Start Enrich.