Unified ID 2.0 Authorization
If you haven't already done so, you will need API Key before you begin the process described below. In order to get the API Key, please reach out to the contact that can be found in Unified ID 2.0 documentation.
If you are new to creating authorizations in Lytics, see the Authorizations Dashboard documentation for more information.
- Select Unified ID 2.0 from the list of providers.
- Select Unified ID 2.0 API Key method for authorization.
- Enter a Label to identify your authorization.
- (Optional) Enter a Description for further context on your authorization.
- Enter your API Key credential in the API Key text box.
- Click Save Authorization.