If you haven't already done so, you will need to set up a Twitter Account and Twitter Ads Account before you begin the process described below. Please refer to Twitter's authentication document to know more on how Lytics accesses Twitter's Ads API.
If you are new to creating authorizations in Lytics, see the Authorizations Dashboard documentation for more information.
- Select Twitter from the list of providers.
- Select the authorization method. Note that different methods may support different job types. Twitter supports the following authorization methods:
- Enter a Label to identify your authorization.
- (Optional) Enter a Description for further context on your authorization.
- Complete the configuration steps needed for your authorization. These steps will vary by method.
- Click Save Authorization.
This authorization allows Lytics to access your Twitter Ad account.
- Select Twitter Sign-In Oauth authorization method.
- From the user selection window, select the Twitter account you want to connect from the list of accounts.
- Click Allow.