If you haven't already done so, you will need to set up a TikTok account before you begin the process described below.
In order to export Lytics audiences to TikTok, please make sure the TikTok user being authenticated has access to manage TikTok Custom Audiences. Please refer to TikTok's authorization documentation for more on how TikTok manages access to their API.
If you are new to creating authorizations in Lytics, see the Authorizations Dashboard documentation for more information.
- Select TikTok from the list of providers.
- Select the TikTok Sign-In method for authorization.
- Enter your TikTok login credentials in the login popup and confirm the authorization.
- In the Label text box, enter a name for the authorization.
- (Optional) In the Description text box, enter a description for this authorization.
- Click Save Authorization.