The Trade Desk: Export Audiences
Export your Lytics audiences to The Trade Desk for use in your advertising campaigns.
- Implementation Type: Server-side.
- Implementation Technique: REST APIs with audience triggers.
- Frequency: Real-time, with an optional one-time backfill of the audience after setup.
- Resulting Data: User profiles are exported to The Trade Desk based on the users' audience membership in Lytics.
This integration utilizes The Trade Desk API to send Lytics audiences. Once initiated, the job will proceed as follows.
- Run a one-time backfill (if configured to do so).
- Receive real-time updates when a user enters or exits the selected audience(s).
- For each export (whether the user is being added as part of the backfill or they are entering/ exiting the audience in real-time), it will send that user information to the specific Advertiser whose information is provided during the configuration.
Follow these steps to set up and configure an audience export to The Trade Desk from Lytics. If you are new to creating jobs in Lytics, see the Jobs Dashboard documentation for more information.
- Select The Trade Desk from the list of providers.
- Select the Export job type from the list.
- Select the Authorization you would like to use or create a new one.
- Enter a Label to identify this job you are creating in Lytics.
- (Optional) Enter a Description for further context on your job.
- Select the audience to export.
- Complete the configuration steps for your job.
- Provide the AdvertiserID from The Trade Desk that will use the exported audiences.
- From the Data Center dropdown menu, select the Data Center closest to the users the audience contains.
- From the Lytics Audiences list, select the audiences to send to The Trade Desk.
- From the The Trade Desk Identifier Field dropdown menu, select the field that contains The Trade Desk ID for the user.
- From the Device Application ID dropdown menu, select the field that contains Device Application ID for the user.
- From the Unified ID 2.0 dropdown menu, select the field that contains Unified ID 2.0 for the user. If you want to enrich existing user to acquire Unified ID 2.0, please refer to Unified ID 2.0 enrichment work document. NOTE: One of The Trade Desk Identifier, Device Application ID or Unified ID 2.0 must be given.
- Enter a Time to Live value to determine how many days the user exported will remain active for targeting. This value defaults to 30 days, which is suggested by The Trade Desk. The maximum value for this is 180 days.
- (Optional) Select the Existing Users checkbox to enable a backfill of current members of the audience(s) to The Trade Desk immediately.
- Click Start Export.