The Trade Desk: Enrich Users
Enrich Lytics users to add The Trade Desk UID to their user profile. Use this UID to identify consumers to target with more relevant ad campaigns.
- Implementation Type: Server-side.
- Implementation Technique: REST API, Audience triggers.
- Frequency: Real-time.
- Resulting data: User fields, raw event data.
Each job run will proceed as follows:
- Creates a temporary Lytics Audience with users that have email or email hash configured during job creation.
- Sends the email or email hash to Unified ID endpoint to acquire the user's UID. Users are enriched every minute or when the queue reaches 1000 users.
- Sends user UID data in stream
thetradedesk_uid_enrichso that it can be mapped as a user profile field.
The following fields are included in the default mapping of the
|Source Field||Lytics User Field||Description||Type|
|email ||Email Address||string|
|email_hash_sha256||email_hash_sha256||Hashed Email Address (SHA 256)||string|
|uid_advertising_id||ttd_advertising_id||TheTradeDesk Advertising ID||string|
|uid_bucket_id||ttd_bucket_id||Bucket ID for TheTradeDesk Advertising ID||string|
Follow these steps to set up and configure an enrich job for The Trade Desk in the Lytics platform. If you are new to creating jobs in Lytics, see the Jobs Dashboard documentation for more information.
- Select The Trade Desk from the list of providers.
- Select the job Enrich Lytics Users to Acquire The Trade Desk Advertising ID from the list.
- Select the authorization you would like to use or create a new one.
- Enter a Label to identify this job you are creating in Lytics.
- (Optional) Enter a Description for further context on your job.
- From the Email Field input, select the Lytics user email field that will be mapped to The Trade Desk UID. Either Email Field or Email Hash Field (SHA 256) must be selected.
- From the Email Hash Field (SHA 256) input, select the Lytics user email hash field that will be mapped to The Trade Desk UID. NOTE: If you select both Email or Email Hash field, Email field will take precedence if both fields are present.
- Click the Start Enrich button to start the job.