The Trade Desk Authorization
If you haven't already done so, you will need to setup an account on The Trade Desk before you begin the process described below. If you are new to creating authorizations in Lytics, see the Authorizations Dashboard documentation for more information.
- Select The Trade Desk from the list of providers.
- Select the method for authorization. Note that different methods may support different job types. The Trade Desk supports the following authorization methods:
- Secret Key - Export Audiences
- Username and Password - Export Audiences, Import Experiences
- Enter a Label to identify your authorization.
- (Optional) Enter a Description for further context on your authorization.
- Complete the configuration steps needed for your authorization. These steps will vary by method.
- Click Save Authorization.
This method supports the Export Audiences job type only. To use this authorization, you will be required to provide a Secret Key that Lytics uses to send data to your account in The Trade Desk. To obtain your Secret Key, please contact your account representative at The Trade Desk.
- Enter your Secret Key.
Username and Password
This method supports the Export Audiences and Import Experiences job type. To use this authorization, you will be required to provide a Partner ID and Secret Key that Lytics uses to send the data to your account in The Trade Desk, in addition to your API username and password. To obtain your Partner ID and Secret Key, please contact your account representative at The Trade Desk or refer to The Trade Desk API documentation
- Enter your The Trade Desk Partner ID. This Partner ID is used during experience import and is different than The Trade Desk Advertiser ID.
- Enter your The Trade Desk Partner Secret Key.
- Enter your API Username.
- Enter your API Password.