The Trade Desk Authorization
If you haven't already done so, you will need to setup an account on The Trade Desk before you begin the process described below. If you are new to creating authorizations in Lytics, see the Authorizations Dashboard documentation for more information.
To authorize this integration, you will be required to provide a Partner Secret Key that Lytics uses to send the data to your account in The Trade Desk, in addition to your API username and password. To obtain your Parter Secret Key, please contact your account representative at The Trade Desk.
- Select The Trade Desk from the list of providers.
- Select the Username and Password method for authorization.
- Enter a Label to identify your authorization.
- (Optional) Enter a Description for further context on your authorization.
- Enter your Partner ID.
- Enter your Partner Secret Key.
- Enter your API Username.
- Enter your API Password.
- Click Save Authorization.