The Trade Desk Authorization
If you haven't already done so, you will need to setup an account on The Trade Desk before you begin the process described below. If you are new to creating authorizations in Lytics, see the Authorizations Dashboard documentation for more information.
- Select The Trade Desk from the list of providers.
- Select the method for authorization. Note that different methods may support different job types. The Trade Desk supports the following authorization methods:
- Enter a Label to identify your authorization.
- (Optional) Enter a Description for further context on your authorization.
- Complete the configuration steps needed for your authorization. These steps will vary by method.
- Click Save Authorization.
Username and Password
This method supports the Export Audiences job type. To use this authorization, you will be required to provide a Partner ID and Secret Key that Lytics uses to send the data to your account in The Trade Desk, in addition to your API username and password. To obtain your Partner ID and Secret Key, please contact your account representative at The Trade Desk.
- Enter your Partner ID.
- Enter your Partner Secret Key.
- Enter your API Username.
- Enter your API Password.
UID Enrichment API Key
This method supports the Enrich Users job type. Please contact your account representative at The Trade Desk to obtain the API Key required to use this authorization. Enter your API Key credential in the API Key text box.