Taboola: S3 CSV Export
Export Lytics audiences to Taboola to reach the most relevant users with your Taboola ads.
This export requires additional account setup before you can begin exporting audiences. Follow these steps to prepare your account for exporting audiences to Taboola:
- Make sure the Taboola LQL has been added to your account. Contact your account manager to ensure this step is completed.
taboolais not included on your integration blocklist.
- Contact your account manager to configure segment taxonomies for the audiences you wish to sync to Taboola. This is a step required by Taboola. Only audiences that have been manually allow-listed and configured in Taboola can be synced.
- Implementation Type: Server-side.
- Frequency: Batch.
- Resulting data: Audience membership.
Once the export is started the workflow will:
- Scan the audiences selected for export.
- Collect each user's Taboola ID from the selected Identifier Field.
- Write each user's Taboola ID to a CSV file, along with the selected audiences the user is a member of.
- Upload the CSV to an S3 bucket shared between Lytics and Taboola.
- Steps 1 through 4 will be repeated daily at the time specified by Time of Day and Timezone.
This export is for audience membership only. No fields are exported.
Follow these steps to set up and configure an export from Lytics to Taboola.
- To begin the S3 CSV export from the Lytics UI, navigate to Data > Integrations and select Taboola.
- Click on the New Workflow button.
- From the Audiences input, select the Lytics audiences that contain the users to export.
- From the Identifier input, select the field containing the Taboola ID. Note that for most users, Taboola Cookie ID will be the default selection. If a default does not display in the dropdown, make sure the Taboola LQL has been uploaded to the account as described in step 1 of Required Setup above.
- Select the Time of Day to start the export each day.
- Select the Timezone for the Time of Day.
- Click the Start Export button to start the work.