Taboola: S3 CSV Export
Export Lytics audiences to Taboola to reach the most relevant users with your Taboola ads.
- Implementation Type: Server-side.
- Frequency: Batch.
- Resulting data: Audience membership.
Once the export is started the workflow will:
- Scan the audiences selected for export.
- Collect each user's Taboola ID from the selected Identifier Field.
- Write each user's Taboola ID to a CSV file, along with the selected audiences the user is a member of.
- Upload the CSV to an S3 bucket shared between Lytics and Taboola.
- Steps 1 through 4 will be repeated daily at the time specified by Time of Day and Timezone.
This export is for audience membership only. No fields are exported.
Follow these steps to set up and configure an export from Lytics to Taboola.
taboolais not included on your integration blacklist.
- To begin the S3 CSV export from the Lytics UI, navigate to Data > Integrations and select Taboola.
- Click on the New Workflow button.
- From the Audiences input, select the Lytics audiences that contain the users to export.
- From the Identifier input, select the field containing the Taboola ID.
- Select the Time of Day to start the export each day.
- Select the Timezone for the Time of Day.
- Click the Start Export button to start the work.