If you haven't already done so, you will need to set up a SurveyMonkey account before you begin the process described below. Additionally, you will need to set up a SurveyMonkey Private App.
When setting up your app, you must set the following Scopes as Required:
- View Surveys
- View Collectors
- View Responses
- View Response Details
- View Contacts
When you create a new authorization, you will need to ensure the user has permission to export survey results.
If you are new to creating authorizations in Lytics, see the Authorizations Dashboard documentation for more information.
- Select SurveyMonkey from the list of providers.
- Select the SurveyMonkey Access Token method for authorization.
- In the Label text box, enter a name for the authorization
- (Optional) In the Description text box, enter a description for this authorization
- In the Access Token text box, enter your Access Token credential.
- Click Save Authorization.