If you haven't already done so, you will need to set up a SurveyMonkey account before you begin the process described below. Additionally, you will need to set up a SurveyMonkey Private App.
When setting up your app, you must set the following Scopes as Required:
- View Surveys
- View Collectors
- View Responses
- View Response Details
- View Contacts
If you are new to creating authorizations in Lytics, see the Authorizations Dashboard documentation for more information.
- Select SurveyMonkey from the list of providers.
- Select the SurveyMonkey Access Token method for authorization.
- In the Label text box, enter a name for the authorization
- (Optional) In the Description text box, enter a description for this authorization
- In the Access Token text box, enter your Access Token credential.
- Click Save Authorization.