If you haven't already done so, you will need to create a Snowflake account before you authorize Lytics to access Snowflake data. You will need a user name and password for a user who has access to the Snowflake account you want to import data from.
- Navigate to Snowflake in the Integrations section of Lytics.
- Navigate to Authorizations.
- Click New Authorization.
- Enter the Snowflake Account Name that contains the data you want to import into Lytics.
- Enter the Snowflake User Name and Snowflake Password of a user who has access to the Snowflake account.
- Enter the Share Name for the share you set up with Lytics' Snowflake account.
- Enter a Description to identify this authorization.
- Click Authorize.
You are now ready to start an import data workflow with Snowflake.