If you haven't already done so, you will need to set up a Snowflake account before you begin the process described below. You will need to provide the credentials and role for a user who has access to the data you wish to import.
If you are new to creating authorizations in Lytics, see the Authorizations Dashboard documentation for more information.
- Select Snowflake from the list of providers.
- Select the Snowflake Direct Authorization method.
- Enter a Label to identify your authorization.
- (Optional) Enter a Description for further context on your authorization.
- Enter the Snowflake Account that contains the data you want to import.
- Enter the Snowflake Warehouse you will run the extraction queries against. For more information, see Snowflake's Warehouse documentation.
- Enter the Snowflake Database that contains the data you want to import.
- Enter the Snowflake Username of a Snowflake user who has access to the data you want to import.
- Enter the Snowflake Role you will run extraction queries with. Make sure this role has access to the data you want to import. For more information, see Snowflake's Roles documentation.
- Enter your user's Snowflake Password.
- Click Save Authorization.