Snapchat: Export Audience
Starting an export will create an Snap Audience Match (SAM) audience by exporting a Lytics audience to Snapchat. Lytics can match on email address or mobile ad ID. After the initial load, the job will run continuously, adding or removing users from the Snapchat audience as users enter or leave the Lytics audience.
- Implementation Type: Server-side.
- Implementation Technique: REST APIs with audience triggers.
- Frequency: Real-time, with an optional one-time backfill of the audience after setup.
- Resulting data: A Lytics audience will be exported to Snapchat.
By default, Lytics exports the following fields to Snapchat:
|Lytics User Field||Description||Snapchat Field||Type|
|email/mobile ad id||Mobile Ad ID||schema||string|
You can also export any Lytics user field to a custom Snapchat field, so long as the field type is a
Follow these steps to set up and configure an export job for Snapchat in the Lytics platform. If you are new to creating jobs in Lytics, see the Jobs Dashboard documentation for more information.
- Select Snapchat from the list of providers.
- Select the Export Audiences job type from the list.
- Select the Authorization you would like to use or create a new one.
- Enter a Label to identify this job you are creating in Lytics.
- (Optional) Enter a Description for further context on your job.
- Select the audience to export.
- Complete the configuration steps for your job.
- From the Organization input, choose the Snapchat Organization to export to.
- From the Ad Account input, choose the Snapchat Ad Account to use.
- In the Snap Audience text box, enter the Snap Audience Match (SAM) segment to export to, or enter a new name and a SAM segment will be created with that name.
- (Optional) From the Email Field input, choose the field that contains the user's email.
- (Optional) Toggle Show Advanced Options.
- (Optional) From the SHA256 Email Field input, choose the field that contains the SHA256 hash of user's email.
- (Optional) From the Mobile Ad ID Field input, choose the field that contains the mobile device identifier.
- (Optional) Select the Existing Users checkbox to add users who already exist in the selected Lytics audience.
- Click Start Export.