Shopify: Import Products
Importing Shopify products allows you to enrich your use of Affinities with product data from your Shopify store. Serve your customers with relevant messaging and product recommendations based on how they have engaged with your brand.
- Implementation Type: Server-side.
- Implementation Technique: REST API.
- Frequency: Batch.
- Resulting data: Content.
This import utilizes the Shopify Product API to import user data. Once the import is started the job will:
- Import all products updated after the configured Start Date and up to the configured End Date into the
shopify_productsstream. If no dates are specified in the configuration, all products will be imported.
- If Keep Updated is selected, the workflow will import modified products daily.
The following fields are included in the default mapping of the
|Source Field||Lytics Content Field||Description||Type|
|id||shopify_product_id ||Shopify Product ID||string|
Follow these steps to set up and configure an import job for Shopify in the Lytics platform. If you are new to creating jobs in Lytics, see the Jobs Dashboard documentation for more information.
- Select Shopify from the list of providers.
- Select the Import Products job type from the list.
- Select the Authorization you would like to use or create a new one.
- Enter a Label to identify this job you are creating in Lytics.
- (Optional) Enter a Description for further context on your job.
- In the Start Date input, enter a date in format
yyyy-mm-ddto begin importing from.
- In the End Date input, enter a date in format
yyyy-mm-ddto import until.
- Check the Keep Updated checkbox to import products daily.
- Click Start Export.