If you haven't already done so, you will need to set up a Shopify API Key before you begin the process described below. To generate a API key and password combination, follow the Private apps instructions on Shopify.
In order for Lytics to import the Shopify customer and order details, the permissions
read_products must be granted to the generated API key.
If you are new to creating authorizations in Lytics, see the Authorizations Dashboard documentation for more information.
- Select Shopify from the list of providers.
- Select the Shopify API Key authorization method.
- Enter a Label to identify your authorization.
- (Optional) Enter a Description for further context on your authorization.
- Enter your Shopify keys in the API Key and Password fields.
- Enter your Shopify store Subdomain.
- Click Authorize.