If you haven't already done so, you will need to set up a Shopify custom app before you begin the process described below. To setup a custom app, follow the custom apps documentation.In order for Lytics to import the Shopify customer and order details, the permissions
read_products must be granted to the generated access token.
To get the access token follow the custom apps authentication instructions on Shopify.
If you are new to creating authorizations in Lytics, see the Authorizations Dashboard documentation for more information.
- Select Shopify from the list of providers.
- Select the Shopify API Token authorization method.
- Enter a Label to identify your authorization.
- (Optional) Enter a Description for further context on your authorization.
- In the API Token field, enter your Shopify access token.
- Enter your Shopify store Subdomain.
- Click Authorize.