If you haven't already done so, you will need to setup a SendGrid account before you begin the process described below.
To authorize a SendGrid workflow, you must provide a SendGrid API key so Lytics can communicate with SendGrid's APIs to send and receive data from your account. For instructions on how to create an API key, refer to SendGrid's API key documentation.
- Select SendGrid from the list of providers.
- Select the SendGrid method for authorization.
- Enter a Label to identify your authorization.
- (Optional) Enter a Description for further context on your authorization.
- Enter the SendGrid API Key that you generated.
- Click Save Authorization.