If you haven't already done so, you will need to set up a Salesforce account before you begin the process described below. Salesforce supports OAuth2, which allows you to simply enter your username and password to connect Lytics with Salesforce.
The user connecting to Salesforce must have the API Enabled and Offline User permissions within Salesforce. You can read more on Salesforce permissions.
- Navigate to Salesforce in the Integrations section of Lytics.
- Navigate to Authorizations.
- Click Add new authorization.
- Input your Salesforce username and password into the login screen.
- In the Description field, enter a description to differentiate authorizations within your Lytics account. It should be descriptive of the user or account that authorized it to prevent confusion as additional authorizations for the same tools are added.
- Click Authorize.
You are now ready to start a workflow with Salesforce.