Salesforce Marketing Cloud Authorization
In order to allow Lytics to access your Salesforce Marketing Cloud account, you'll need the following:
- Client ID
- Client Secret
- Authentication Base URI
To get Salesforce Marketing Cloud client keys, see the Marketing Cloud API Integration guide. Your Salesforce Marketing Cloud client keys will need the following access permissions to work with your Lytics and Marketing Cloud workflows:
|Contacts - List and Subscribers||All||x||x|
|Data - Data Extensions||All||x||x|
|Data - Tracking Events||All||x||x|
|Provisioning - Accounts||All||x|
|Automation - Journeys||Triggered Journey||x||x|
|Contacts - Audiences||Triggered Journey||x||x|
|Channels - Email||Goals||x|
If you are new to creating authorizations in Lytics, see the Authorizations Dashboard documentation for more information.
- Select Salesforce Marketing Cloud from the list of providers.
- Select the Rest V2 API Tokens method for authorization.
- Enter a Label to identify your authorization.
- (Optional) Enter a Description for further context on your authorization.
- Enter your Salesforce Marketing Cloud Client keys in the Client ID, Client Secret, and Authentication Base URI fields.
- Click Save Authorization.