Sailthru: Export List - Lifecycle Optimizer
Sailthru Lifecycle Optimizer allows you to automate email campaigns based on user events, such as entering an audience. By exporting your Lytics audiences in real-time, you can activate automated interactions with your users immediately as changes to their profiles are processed.
- Implementation Type: Server-side.
- Implementation Technique: REST API with audience triggers or other
- Frequency: Real-time.
- Resulting data: A Sailthru list containing users currently in the Lytics audience. The name of Sailthru audience will be "Lytics " followed by the audience name that is being exported (e.g. Lytics All). Any user fields selected in the configuration will be sent and associated with the user in Sailthru.
This integration utilizes the Sailthru API to send user data. Once the export is started the workflow will:
- Make a scan of the current members of the Lytics audience and send them to Sailthru via the
/userendpoint. If a corresponding audience does not yet exist in Sailthru, one will be created.
- The workflow will listen for changes to the Lytics audience being exported. Users are sent to Sailthru one at a time via the
- When new users enter the audience, they will be added to the corresponding Sailthru audience.
- When users leave the audience, they will be removed from the Sailthru audience.
By default, Lytics exports the following fields to Sailthru
|Lytics User Field||Description||Sailthru Field||Type|
Follow these steps to set up and configure an export of Lytics audiences into Sailthru Lifecycle Optimizer.
Set up Lifecycle Optimizer
- Login to your Sailthru account and navigate to Communications > Lifecycle Optimizer.
- Set up a Lifecycle Optimizer flow schedule by declaring what Action should happen when a user joins a specified list (only List Joined option will work in the Entry part of the Lifecycle Optimizer flow).
- The list should be named
Lyticsfollowed by the audience name you want to export from Lytics. Either create a new list corresponding to the audience from the Users > Lists or use an existing list.
See the Sailthru Lifecycle Optimizer documentation for more information.
Export from Lytics
- Navigate to Sailthru in the Integrations section in Lytics.
- Select Workflows from the menu on the left.
- Select Export List - Lifecycle Optimizer from the list of workflows.
- Select the authorization you would like to use.
- Select the Existing Users checkbox to add users who already exist in the selected Lytics audiences. Leaving it unselected will only add new users to the Sailthru audience when they enter the Lytics audience being exported.
- From the Audience input, choose the audience that contains the users to export.
- From the Email Field input, select the field name that contains the user's email.
- From the Fields to Export input, select a list of user fields to export.
- Click the Start Export button to start the work.