Sailthru: Export Audiences
Export Lytics audiences to enrich your Sailthru campaigns with cross-channel data, behavioral scores, content affinities, and more.
- Implementation Type: Server-side.
- Implementation Technique: REST API with audience triggers.
- Frequency: Real-time.
- Resulting data: A Sailthru list containing users currently in the Lytics audience. The name of Sailthru audience will be "Lytics " followed by the audience name that is being exported (e.g. Lytics All). Any user fields selected in the configuration will be sent and associated with the user in Sailthru.
This integration utilizes the Sailthru API to send user data. Once the export is started the job will:
- Make a scan of the current members of the Lytics audience and send them to Sailthru via the
/jobendpoint. If a corresponding audience does not yet exist in Sailthru, one will be created.
- The job will listen for changes to the Lytics audience being exported. Users are sent to Sailthru in batches via the
/jobendpoint every minute, or when the batch size reaches 1000, whichever happens first.
- When new users enter the audience, they will be added to the corresponding Sailthru audience.
- When users leave the audience, they will be removed from the Sailthru audience.
By default, Lytics exports the following field to Sailthru.
|Lytics User Field||Description||Sailthru Field||Type|
Follow these steps to set up and configure an export job for Sailthru in the Lytics platform. If you are new to creating jobs in Lytics, see the Jobs Dashboard documentation for more information.
- Select Sailthru from the list of providers.
- Select the Export Audiences job type from the list.
- Select the Authorization you would like to use or create a new one.
- Enter a Label to identify this job you are creating in Lytics.
- (Optional) Enter a Description for further context on your job.
- Select the audience to export.
- Complete the configuration steps for your job.
- From the Email Field input, select the field name that contains the user's email.
- (Optional) From the Fields to Export input, select a list of user fields to export.
- Click Start Export.