If you haven't already done so, you will need to set up a Sailthru account before you begin the process described below. The API Key and API Secret are unique to your company’s Sailthru account and can be found on the API & Postbacks Settings page in My Sailthru.
If you are new to creating authorizations in Lytics, see the Authorizations Dashboard documentation for more information.
- Select Sailthru from the list of providers.
- Select the Sailthru API Key method for authorization.
- In the Label text box, enter a name for the authorization
- (Optional) In the Description text box, enter a description for this authorization
- Enter your API Key credential.
- Enter your API Secret credential.
- Click Save Authorization.