If you haven't already done so, you will need to set up a Sailthru account and retrieve your API Key and API Secret before you begin the process described below. The API Key and API Secret are unique to your company’s Sailthru account and can be found on the API & Postbacks Settings page in My Sailthru.
- Navigate to the Sailthru integration in the Integrations section in Lytics.
- Navigate to Authorizations.
- Click Add new authorization.
- Enter your Sailthru API Key and API Secret.
- In the Description box, enter a name for your authorization.
- Click Authorize.
You are now ready to start a workflow with Sailthru.