Retention Science: Export
Export your Lytics audiences to Retention Science to leverage rich user data from Lytics in your email automation programs.
- Implementation Type: Server-side.
- Implementation Technique: REST API.
- Frequency: Batch for the initial backfill of users. After initial user export, it is Real Time
- Resulting data: Users will be created or updated in Retention Science.
This integration utilizes the Retention Science Data API to send user data. Once the export is started the workflow will:
- Scan the whole Lytics audience and create a CSV with the selected user attributes to send to Retention Science.
- The CSV is sent to the Retention Science import job endpoint.
The CSV export happens only for the initial export of users. Once users are exported and Retention Science successfully completes the import job users are sent as they enter or exit the audience.
There are no default fields that Lytics exports to Retention Science, but at least one user field must be chosen when setting up the workflow as described below.
Follow these steps to set up and configure an audience export to Retention Science from the Lytics platform.
- Navigate to the Integrations section and select ther Retention Science tile.
- Select Retention Science Export.
- Select the authorization you would like to use.
- From the Audience input, select a Lytics audience to export to Retention Science.
- From the Map Fields input, map fields from Lytics to Retention Science by selecting the Lytics field on the left, and its Retention Science destination on the right. NOTE: At least one field is required.
- Click Start Export to start the workflow. The import job will be queued by Retention Science and should be processed within an hour. Once Retention Science processes the initial import job updates from Lytics will be sent in real time.