If you haven't already done so, you will need to set up a PostUp account before you begin the process described below. To authenticate this integration, your level of system access should include privileges to perform the following API operations on PostUp:
- Importing through import template
- Check import status
- Create list
- Return an array of lists
- Create an import template
If you get an error on your workflow that looks like an authentication error, please contact your PostUp site administrator for more information about your user-level system access. If you are new to creating authorizations in Lytics, see the Authorizations Dashboard documentation for more information.
- Select PostUp from the list of providers.
- Select the PostUp method for authorization.
- Enter a Label to identify your authorization.
- (Optional) Enter a Description for further context on your authorization.
- Enter your PostUp Username and Password for the authorization.
- Click Save Authorization.