If you haven't already done so, you will need to set up a PostUp account before you begin the process described below. To authenticate this integration, your level of system access should include privileges to perform the following API operations on PostUp:
- Importing through import template
- Check import status
- Create list
- Return an array of lists
- Create an import template
If you get an error on your workflow that looks like an authentication error, please contact your PostUp site administrator for more information about your user-level system access.
- Navigate to PostUp in the Integrations section of Lytics.
- Navigate to Authorizations.
- Click New authorization.
- Click Create PostUp.
- Enter your PostUp Username and Password for the authorization.
- In the Description box, enter a name for your authorization.
- Click Authorize. You are now ready to start a workflow with PostUp.