Pardot: Export Audiences
Export audiences to Pardot and create prospect lists that will be updated.
- Implementation Type: Client-side
- Implementation Technique: REST API Audience triggers
- Frequency: Real-time with a one-time backfill of the audience after job setup.
- Resulting data: Pardot prospects added to a list with user from the selected Lytics audience. Only known users with an email are exported.
This integration utilizes Salesforce Pardot APIs to export users to a list in Pardot. Once the export is started, the job will:
- Run a backfill by creating or updating existing users in Pardot. Users will be added to the configured list.
- After a backfill, the job will receive real-time updates when a user enters the audience.
- For each user entering the selected audience, the job will create or update the user in Pardot and add them to the configured list. Only known users with valid email identifiers are included in the export.
By default, Lytics exports the following fields to Pardot:
|Lytics User Field||Description||Pardot Field||Type|
Follow these steps to set up and configure an export job for Pardot in the Lytics platform. If you are new to creating jobs in Lytics, see the Jobs Dashboard documentation for more information.
- Select Pardot from the list of providers.
- Select the export job type from the list.
- Select the Authorization you would like to use or create a new one.
- Enter a Label to identify this job you are creating in Lytics.
- (Optional) Enter a Description for further context on your job.
- Select the audience to export.
- Complete the configuration steps for your job.
- From the Email Field input, select the field that is the prospect's email address.
- From the List ID input, select the list to add the Prospects to.
- (Optional) Toggle Show Advanced Options.
- (optional) From the ID Field input, select the field that is the prospect's Pardot ID.
- Click the Start job button to start the job