Oracle Eloqua: Export Audiences
Export Lytics Audiences to Oracle Eloqua to deliver marketing campaigns based on your targeting criteria defined in Lytics such as cross-channel behavior, content affinities, and more.
- Implementation Type: Server-side.
- Implementation Technique: REST API.
- Frequency: Batch every minute, or when the number of audience members to export exceeds 1,000.
- Resulting data: Lytics audience(s) in Oracle Eloqua.
This integration utilizes Oracle Eloqua APIs to export Lytics Audiences into Oracle Elqoua. On each run of the job, it will sync your selected Lytics Audiences with your Eloqua account.
The following fields are included in the default mapping to Oracle Eloqua.
|Lytics User Field||Description||Oracle Marketing Cloud: Eloqua Field||Type|
Follow these steps to set up and configure an export job for Oracle Marketing Cloud: Eloqua in the Lytics platform. If you are new to creating jobs in Lytics, see the Jobs Dashboard documentation for more information.
- Select Oracle Marketing Cloud from the list of providers.
- Select the Export to Eloqua job type from the list.
- Select the Authorization you would like to use or create a new one.
- Select the audiences to export.
- From the ID Field input, select the ID field in Lytics that will get mapped to an identifying field in Eloqua.
- From the Map Fields input, map all the fields from Lytics to Eloqua by selecting the Lytics field on the left and its Eloqua destination on the right.
- Click Start Export.