Oracle Marketing Cloud: Eloqua Authorization
If you haven't already done so, you will need to set up an Oracle Eloqua account before you begin the process described below. Oracle Eloqua supports OAuth2, which allows you to simply enter your username and password to connect Lytics with Oracle Eloqua.
If IP restrictions are enabled for your Oracle Eloqua account, you will need to have an administrator add Lytics' IP addresses to the approved list. Contact your Account Manager for the current list of Lytics' IP addresses. You can read more on Oracle Eloqua customizing access to an IP allowlist.
- Navigate to Data > Authorizations.
- Click Create New Authorization and select Oracle Marketing Cloud.
- Select Eloqua OAuth2 and enter your Oracle Eloqua username and password into the login screen.
- Enter a name for your authorization in the Label text box to help you identify your authorization.
- (Optional) You may enter a short description into the Description text box for further context on your authorization.
- Click Save Authorization.
You are now ready to start an import or export job with Oracle Eloqua.