Oracle Marketing Cloud: Eloqua Authorization
If you haven't already done so, you will need to set up an Oracle Eloqua account before you begin the process described below. Oracle Eloqua supports OAuth2, which allows you to simply enter your username and password to connect Lytics with Oracle Eloqua.
If IP restrictions are enabled for your Oracle Eloqua account, you will need to have an administrator add Lytics' IP addresses to the approved list. Contact your Account Manager for the current list of Lytics' IP addresses. You can read more on Oracle Eloqua customizing access to an IP allowlist.
If you are new to creating authorizations in Lytics, see the Authorizations Dashboard documentation for more information.
- Select Oracle Marketing Cloud from the list of providers.
- Select the Eloqua OAuth2 method for authorization.
- Enter your Oracle Eloqua username and password into the login screen.
- Enter a Label to identify your authorization.
- (Optional) Enter a Description for further context on your authorization.
- Click Save Authorization.
You are now ready to start an import or export job with Oracle Eloqua.