OneSignal: Export Audiences
The OneSignal Export Audiences workflow will send audience membership data to OneSignal as tags, which are used to create segments in OneSignal. For more information about tags see the OneSignal Using Data Tags documentation.
The only identifier accepted by OneSignal for export is the OneSignal ID, which will be selected in the configuration form by default if OneSignal data was already imported.
- Implementation Type: Server-side.
- Implementation Technique: REST API.
- Frequency: Real-time.
- Resulting data: Segments in OneSignal.
This integration utilizes the OneSignal APIs to send user data. Once the user initiates an export, the workflow will:
- Take a group of Audiences in Lytics.
- Export them to segments in OneSignal.
By default, Lytics exports the following field to OneSignal.
|Lytics User Field||Description||OneSignal Field||Type|
|os_id||OneSignal Player ID||os_id||string|
Follow these steps to set up an export of audiences job for OneSignal. If you are new to creating jobs in Lytics, see the Jobs Dashboard documentation for more information.
- Select OneSignal from the list of providers.
- Select the Export Audiences job type from the list.
- Select the Authorization you would like to use or create a new one.
- Enter a Label to identify this job you are creating in Lytics.
- (Optional) Enter a Description for further context on your job.
- Select the OneSignal Player ID to configure the field that contains OneSignal Player ID.
- Select the Audiences to export.
- Select Existing Users to complete the workflow with existing users in the selected Lytics audience(s).
- Click Start Export.