OneSignal: Export Audiences
The OneSignal Export Audiences workflow will send audience membership data to OneSignal as tags, which are used to create segments in OneSignal. For more information about tags see the OneSignal Using Data Tags documentation.
The only identifier accepted by OneSignal for export is the OneSignal ID, which will be selected in the configuration form by default if OneSignal data was already imported.
- Implementation Type: Server-side.
- Implementation Technique: REST API.
- Frequency: Real-time.
Resulting data: Segments in OneSignal.
This integration utilizes the OneSignal APIs to send user data. Once the user initiates an export, the workflow will:
- Take a group of Audiences in Lytics.
- Export them to segments in OneSignal.
By default, Lytics exports the following field to OneSignal.
|Lytics User Field||Description||OneSignal Field||Type|
|os_id||OneSignal Player ID||os_id||string|
Follow these steps to set up and configure an export of audiences to OneSignal in the Lytics platform.
- Navigate to the Integrations page and select OneSignal.
- Select Workflows from the menu on the left.
- Select Export Audiences from the list of workflows.
- Select the Authorization you would like to use.
- Select the field that contains the OneSignal Player ID field.
- Select the Lytics Audiences you want to send to OneSignal.
- Select the Existing Users checkbox if you would like to complete the workflow with existing users in the selected Lytics audience(s).
- Click Start Export.