If you haven't already done so, you will need to set up a OneSignal account before you begin the process described below. You will need your OneSignal User Auth Key. See OneSignal's Account and Keys documentation for instructions on obtaining your key.
- Navigate to OneSignal in the Integrations section of Lytics.
- Navigate to Authorizations.
- Click Add new authorization.
- In the User Auth Key box, enter your User Auth Key.
- In the Description box, enter a name for your authorization.
- Click Authorize.
You are now ready to start a workflow with OneSignal.