If you haven't already done so, you will need to set up a NetSuite account before you begin the process described below. Ensure you have followed the instructions in the NetSuite authentication documentation to create the 4 keys you need to authorize Lytics to access your NetSuite account.
- Select NetSuite from the list of providers.
- Select the SuiteTalk TBA method for authorization.
- Enter a Label to identify your authorization.
- (Optional) Enter a Description for further context on your authorization.
- In the Account ID field, enter your NetSuite account ID. To locate your account ID, in Netsuite go to Setup > Company > Setup Tasks > Company Information. The account ID field is located near the bottom of the right column.
- In the Token Key field, enter your token id you created.
- In the Token Secret field, enter your token Secret you created.
- In the Consumer Key field, enter your consumer id you created.
- In the Consumer Secret field, enter your consumer Secret you created.
- In the Description box, enter a name for your authorization.
- Click Authorize.