If you haven't already done so, you will need to set up a Microsoft Advertising account before you begin the process described below.
If you are new to creating authorizations in Lytics, see the Authorizations Dashboard documentation for more information.
- Select Microsoft from the list of providers.
- Select the Microsoft OAuth2 method for authorization.
- Enter your Microsoft login credentials in the login popup and accept the prompt to let Lytics have access to write to your Microsoft Advertising account.
- After accepting the terms, you will be redirected back to Lytics.
- In the Label text box, enter a name for the authorization.
- (optional) In the Description text box, enter a description for this authorization
- Click Save Authorization.