Azure: Export to Blob Storage
Export your Lytics audiences to Azure Blob Storage, which can then be imported into other systems for improved segmentation and targeting.
- Implementation Type: Server-side.
- Type: REST API.
- Frequency: Batch one-time or continuous update.
- Resulting Data: User profile data written to a JSON format.
This integration uses the Azure Blob Service REST API to upload data to Azure Blob Storage. Each run of the workflow will proceed as follows:
- Create Blob in the Container selected during configuration.
- Scan through the users in the selected audience. Filter user fields based on the export configuration and write to the created Blob.
- Keep the workflow active to export any users that enter the audience if the workflow is configured to be continuously updated (the one-time option is unchecked).
The fields exported to the Blob will depend on the Plain Text Fields and Encoded Fields option in the workflow configuration described below. Any user field in your Lytics account may be available for export.
Follow these steps to set up and configure an export of user profiles to Azure Blob Storage in the Lytics platform.
- From Data > Integrations, select Microsoft Azure.
- Select Workflows from the menu on the left.
- Select Export to Blob Storage.
- Select the authorization you previously created.
- Select the Container from the dropdown where you would want to store the Blob.
- From the Audience drop-down, select the Lytics audience you want to export.
- (Optional) From the Plain Text Fields option, select the fields you want to export.
- (Optional) From Encoded Fields option, select the fields that you want to export to be encrypted using AES.
- (Optional) Provide the File Prefix for the exported Blob name.
- (Optional) Enter Cleanup Hours so that the Blobs are deleted after that many hours. If you want to keep the Blobs, leave it blank.
(Optional) Select the One-time Export checkbox if you want to run it only once.
Click Start Export to begin the workflow.