Azure: Export Audiences (Blob Storage)
Export your Lytics audiences to Azure Blob Storage, which can then be imported into other systems for improved segmentation and targeting.
- Implementation Type: Server-side.
- Type: REST API.
- Frequency: Batch one-time or continuous update.
- Resulting Data: User profile data written to a JSON format.
This integration uses the Azure Blob Service REST API to upload data to Azure Blob Storage. Each run of the job will proceed as follows:
- Create Blob in the Container selected during configuration.
- Scan through the users in the selected audience. Filter user fields based on the export configuration and write to the created Blob.
- Keep the job active to export any users that enter the audience if the job is configured to be continuously updated. Select the One-time Export checkbox if you want to run it only once.
The fields exported to the Blob will depend on the User Fields option in the job configuration described below. Any user field in your Lytics account may be available for export.
Follow these steps to set up and configure an export of user profiles to Azure Blob Storage in the Lytics platform. If you are new to creating jobs in Lytics, see the Jobs Dashboard documentation for more information.
- Select Microsoft Azure from the list of providers.
- Select the Export Audiences (Blob Storage) job type from the list.
- Select the Authorization you would like to use or create a new one.
- Enter a Label to identify the job you are creating in Lytics.
- (Optional) Enter a Description for further context on your job.
- Complete the configuration steps for your job
- Select the Container from the dropdown where you want to store the Blob.
- From the Audience drop-down, select the Lytics audience you want to export.
- (Optional) From the User Fields option, select the fields you want to export.
- (Optional) Provide the File Prefix for the exported Blob name.
- (Optional) Select the One-time Export checkbox if you want to run it only once.
- Click Start Export.