Microsoft Azure: Export Audiences (Blob Storage) CSV
Export your Lytics audiences to Azure Blob Storage as CSV files, which can then be imported into other systems for improved segmentation and targeting.
- Implementation Type: Server-side.
- Type: REST API.
- Frequency: Batch one-time or continuous update.
- Resulting Data: User profile data written to a CSV file.
This integration uses the Azure Blob Service REST API to upload data to Azure Blob Storage. Each job run will proceed as follows:
- Create Blob in the Container selected during configuration.
- Scan through the users in the selected audience. Filter user fields based on the export configuration and write to the created Blob.
- If the job is configured to be continuously updated, any users that enter the audience will be exported. Select the One-time Export checkbox if you want to run it only once.
The fields exported to the Blob will depend on the User Fields option in the job configuration described below. Any user field in your Lytics account may be available for export.
Follow these steps to set up and configure an export job for Microsoft Azure in the Lytics platform. If you are new to creating jobs in Lytics, see the Jobs Dashboard documentation for more information.
- Select Microsoft Azure from the list of providers.
- Select the export job type from the list.
- Select the Authorization you would like to use or create a new one.
- Enter a Label to identify this job you are creating in Lytics.
- (Optional) Enter a Description for further context on your job.
- Select the audience to export.
- Complete the configuration steps for your job.
- From the Container input, select the Azure container that will hold the Blob.
- (optional) From the User Fields input, select the user fields to export.
- (optional) In the File Prefix text box, enter a prefix for the exported Blob name.
- (optional) In the Delimiter text box, enter the delimiter for csv files.
- (optional) In the Join text box, enter the delimiter to use for array fields in csv files. Map fields will be url encoded.
- (optional) Select the Existing Users checkbox, to immediately push users who currently exist in the selected Lytics audience. De-selecting will only push users as they leave or enter the audience.
- (optional) Select the One-time Export checkbox, to make this a one-time export that will complete once the current audience is exported.
- Click the Start job button to start the job