If you haven’t already done so, you will need to setup a Microsoft Azure account before you begin the process described below. If you are new to creating authorizations in Lytics, see the Authorizations Dashboard documentation for more information.
- Select Microsoft Azure from the list of providers.
- Select the method for authorization. Note that different methods support different job types:
- Enter a Label to identify your authorization.
- (Optional) Enter a Description for further context on your authorization.
- Complete the configuration steps needed for your authorization. These steps will vary by method.
- Click Save Authorization.
Azure Storage Connection String
Use the Microsoft Azure Storage Connection String to import or export CSV file to and from Azure Blob storage. Please refer to Azure's documentation to setup the connection string for the Blob storage, and then follow the steps below to connect Lytics with Azure:
- In the Connection String box, enter the connection string for the Blob storage.
- (Optional) In the AES Key in Hex box, enter an AES key as a hex string to AES-encrypt specified fields in the Azure Blob files.
- (Optional) In the AES IV in Hex box, enter an AES key as a hex string to AES-encrypt specified fields in the Azure Blob files.
- (Optional) In the PGP Key box, enter a PGP public key to encrypt Azure Blob files.
Azure Event Hub
Use the Microsoft Azure Event Hub authorization method to export Lytics Audiences to Azure Event Hub. You will need the Event Hub Connection String. Once obtained, enter the connection string in the Event Hub Connection String box.