MediaMath: Export Audiences
Export your Lytics audiences to MediaMath for use in your advertising campaigns.
- Implementation Type: Server-side.
- Implementation Technique: REST API and File based transfer.
- Frequency: Batch every hour.
- Resulting data: Segments are created in MediaMath for each export of a Lytics Audience.
This integration utilizes the MediaMath Audience Segment API to create the MediaMath taxonomy and MediaMath Server to Server Data Transfer to send Lytics audience data. Once initiated, the job will proceed as follows.
- A MediaMath taxonomy is created for each Lytics audience export and granted permission to be shared with the organizations, advertisers, and agencies selected during the job configuration.
- User with valid MediaMath IDs in the exported audiences will be batched every 10 minutes and pushed to MediaMath via data transfer to the MediaMath SFTP.
- As users continue to enter and exit the Lytics audience, each user will be added or removed from the corresponding MediaMath audience segment.
By default, Lytics exports the following fields to MediaMath:
|Lytics User Field||Description||MediaMath Field||Type|
Follow these steps to set up and configure an audience export from Lytics to MediaMath.
- Navigate to the Jobs page under the Data tab and click the Create New Job button.
- Select MediaMath.
- Select the MediaMath Export job type from the list.
- Select the audiences to export.
Complete the configuration steps for your job.
From the Identifier input, select the field containing the MediaMath ID.
- From the Organizations input, select the organizations to give permissions to. Note: if you don't see the organization, agency, or advertiser that you would like to export to, you must follow the steps in the Authorization document to set that up.
- From the Agencies input, select the agencies to give permissions to.
- From the Advertisers input, select the advertisers to give permissions to.
- Click the Start Export button to start the job.