If you haven't already done so, you will need to setup a Maropost account before you begin the authorization steps described below. To authorize this integration, you need to be an administrator of your Maropost account, and you will need the following:
- Account Number: the digit in your Maropost URL. For example, when you log into Maropost and your URL looks like
http://app.maropost.com/accounts/4/dashboard, then your account number is "4".
- API Key: follow the steps below to get your API Key in Maropost.
- Scroll over your username name in the top right corner.
- Select Connections.
- On the connections page choose API Keys.
- Click Add Key.
- Generate a new key. Make sure at least
Reportsare selected and click Add.
- Copy the newly generated API Key and use it in the Lytics authorization steps below.
- Navigate to Maropost in the Integrations section of Lytics.
- Navigate to the Authorizations section.
- Click New authorization.
- Add your Maropost Account number and API Key here.
- In the Description box, enter a name for your authorization.
You are now ready to start a workflow with Maropost.