If you haven't already done so, you will need to setup a Maropost account before you begin the authorization steps described below. To authorize this integration, you need to be an administrator of your Maropost account, and you will need the following:
- Account Number: the digit in your Maropost URL. For example, when you log into Maropost and your URL looks like
http://app.maropost.com/accounts/4/dashboard, then your account number is "4".
- API Key: follow the steps below to get your API Key in Maropost.
- Scroll over your username name in the top right corner.
- Select Connections.
- On the connections page choose API Keys.
- Click Add Key.
- Generate a new key. Make sure at least
Reportsare selected and click Add.
- Copy the newly generated API Key and use it in the Lytics authorization steps below.
If you are new to creating authorizations in Lytics, see the Authorizations Dashboard documentation for more information.
- Select Maropost from the list of providers.
- Select the Maropost method for authorization.
- Enter a Label to identify your authorization.
- (Optional) Enter a Description for further context on your authorization.
- Add your Maropost Account number and API Key.
- Click Save Authorization.