Marketo: Export Leads
Export Lytics audiences to Marketo to refine your targeting and personalization efforts for high-value prospects.
- Implementation Type: Server-side.
- Implementation Technique: REST API and File Based Transfer.
- Frequency: Batch.
- Resulting data:
All users in the selected audience will be scanned. User fields will be written to a CSV file in a format expected by Marketo. The file is transmitted via the
/bulk/v1/leadsendpoint, processed by Marketo and converted into leads in your Marketo account.
This integration utilizes the Marketo REST API to send user data. Once the export is started the workflow will:
- Scan the audience you wish to export.
- For each user in the audience, write that user's email and any mapped fields to a CSV file.
- Transmit the file to Marketo via the
/bulk/v1/leads. If errors are encountered, the export will retry transmission after 15 minutes.
- If the export is configured to run continuously, steps 1 through 3 will be executed every 24 hours.
By default, Lytics exports the following fields to Marketo:
|Lytics User Field||Description||Marketo Field||Type|
Follow these steps to set up and configure an audience export to Marketo from the Lytics platform.
- Navigate to Marketo in the Integrations section of Lytics.
- Select Workflows from the menu on the left.
- Select Export Leads from the list of workflows.
- Select the authorization you would like to use.
- From the Source Audience input, select the Lytics audience you'd like to export to Marketo.
- From the Identifier Field input, select the field used to identify users in Lytics and Marketo.
- From the Field Mappings selector, map Lytics fields to Marketo fields.
- (Optional) From the Destination List input, select where you'd like your leads to end up on Marketo.
- (Optional) Click on the Show Advanced Options tab to expand the advanced configuration.
- (Optional) From the Audience Membership Field input, select the field name where audience membership information will be stored in Marketo.
- (Optional) Select the Keep Updated box to continuously run this export.
- (Optional) From the Time of Day input, select a time to start export each day.
- (Optional) From the Timezone input, select a timezone for the time of day.
- Click Start Export to begin the workflow.