If you haven't already done so, you will need to set up a Marketo account before you begin the process described below.
- Navigate to Marketo in the Integrations section of Lytics.
- Select Authorizations.
- Click Add new authorization.
Create a new API user in Marketo, if you have not already done so.
- Take note of the Client ID and Client Secret. You'll need to enter these into Lytics to connect to your Marketo account.
- You will need the portion of Marketo's Endpoint after
/restfor the REST URL.
Enter your Client ID, Client Secret and REST URL.
- In the Description box, enter a name for your authorization.
- Click Authorize.
You are now ready to start a workflow with Marketo.