If you haven't already done so, you will need to set up a Marketo account before you begin the process described below. Create a new API user in Marketo. You will need your Client ID, Client Secret, and the portion of Marketo's Endpoint after
:// and before
/rest for the REST URL.
If you are new to creating authorizations in Lytics, see the Authorizations Dashboard documentation for more information.
- Select Marketo from the list of providers.
- Select the Marketo Client Credentials method for authorization.
- Enter a Label to identify your authorization.
- (Optional) Enter a Description for further context on your authorization.
- Enter your Client ID.
- Enter your Client Secret.
- Enter your REST URL.
- Click Save Authorization.