Mapp: Audience Export
Export Lytics audiences to Mapp to add behavior-rich attributes to your Mapp user base including Lytics behavioral scores, content affinities, and cross-channel data.
- Implementation Type: Server-side.
- Implementation Technique: REST API with audience triggers.
- Frequency: Real-time with option to run an initial backfill.
- Resulting data: A group-level attribute is added to each user in Mapp. The name of the attribute is equal to the Mapp Attribute Name or the name of the Lytics audience if left empty. The attribute value is "true" if the user is in the audience or "false" if the user has exited the audience. The attribute name must be a pre-existing attribute in your Mapp account that is mapped for use with Mapp Connect.
This integration utilizes the Mapp Rest API to export users. Once the export is started the workflow will:
- As users enter or exit the Lytics audience, the users' group-level audience attribute will be added or updated to "true" or "false."
- If you select the Existing Users option during the Configuration, users who currently exist in the selected Lytics audience will be immediately exported to Mapp.
- If you opt for a one-time export by selecting the Backfill Only option during the Configuration, the workflow will stop after sending the existing users in the audience.
- Otherwise, these updates occur continuously as the Lytics audience membership changes.
By default, Lytics exports the following fields to Mapp.
|Lytics User Field||Description||Mapp Field||Type|
|Audience||Audience Membership Status||User Attribute||string|
Follow these steps to set up and configure an export of Lytics audiences to Mapp.
- Navigate to Mapp in the Integrations section of Lytics.
- Select Workflows from the menu on the left.
- Select the Audience Export from the list of workflows.
- Select the authorization you would like to use.
- From the Audience Name input, select the audience that contains the users to export data from.
- From the Identifier Field input, select the field that contains a user's identifier.
- From the Group ID text input, enter the Mapp Group ID you want to export to.
- In the Mapp Attribute Name text input, enter the name of the Mapp user attribute to update profiles with. If this is empty, the workflow will attempt to use the Lytics audience slug as the attribute name. Note: this attribute name must be mapped to an existing member attribute in Mapp Connect for the user profile to be updated successfully.
- Select the Existing Users checkbox to immediately push users who currently exist in the selected Lytics audience. Deselecting it will only push users as they leave or enter the audience.
- Select the Backfill Only checkbox to do a one-time export of the selected audience. Note that if this option is selected, the Existing Users option must also be selected.
- Click the Start Export button to start the work.