Lotame’s data management platform (DMP) allows you to collect, organize, and activate data from any source to gain a holistic view of your consumers, to power efficient and effective marketing campaigns and more relevant content. Lotame's global data exchange (LDX) provides you with access to billions of third-party data points with a focus on quality.
Before You Begin
Contact your Lotame account manager to let them know you'll be initiating an audience export to Lytics's S3 bucket.
Initiate cookie exchange
To activate cookie exchange you need to:
- Install Lotame Tag.
- Contact Lytics Support to initiate the exchange.
Export Audiences to Lotame
|Exports to||Lotame segment membership|
|Name||Lytics audience names as Lotame segments|
|Identifiers||identified via cookie exchange|
|Type||adds and removals|
Sending audience membership to Lotame requires some coordination between Lytics and Lotame. Lotame can receive audience membership data in various services. This integration chooses to send audience membership data to a Lytics-managed SFTP server. Lotame will be able to access the SFTP folder.
Follow these steps to set up an export from Lytics to Lotame. If you are new to creating jobs in Lytics, see the Jobs Dashboard documentation for more information.
- Select Lotame from the list of providers.
- Select the Export Audiences job type from the list.
- Select the Authorization you would like to use or create a new one.
- Enter a Label to identify this job you are creating in Lytics.
- (Optional) Enter a Description for further context on your job.
- In the Audiences drop-down, select the audiences that you'd like to send to Lotame. As users enter or exit the selected Lytics audiences a segment add or remove event will be sent to Lotame.
- In the Client folder field, enter a short lowercase name that will name the SFTP folder for this export.
- (Optional) Click Send Existing Users to send users who already exist in the selected audiences. If unchecked only new users will be exported to Lotame.
- (Optional) Click Export only members and enters to omit exits from the audience export. With this option selected, only enters and members will be exported.
- Click Start Export.
Lytics audiences files should appear in the S3 bucket in an hour.