If you haven't already done so, you will need to set up a Localytics account before you begin the process described below and retrieve organization level API keys from Localytics which will be used to make API calls. After retrieving your API keys from Localytics, follow the directions below.
If you are new to creating authorizations in Lytics, see the Authorizations Dashboard documentation for more information.
- Select Localytics from the list of providers.
- Select the Localytics Keys method for authorization.
- In the Label text box, enter a name for the authorization
- (optional) In the Description text box, enter a description for this authorization
- In the API Key text box, enter your API Key credential.
- In the API Secret password box, enter your API Secret credential.
- Click Save Authorization.